What is this?
What is the story of this triptych?
A triptych is three of something - usually "like" things put together that tell a story. Your assignment is to make a photographic story with three images only. Think of what your concept is first, what are you going to try to say with visuals only? You might think of an actual story you know and try to recreate it in three frames: What would Little Red Riding Hood look like in three frames? The Three Little Pigs?
1. On your blog, post your story concept in approximately one paragraph.
2. Shoot as many images as you think you need, then pare down to three you will use.
3. If it helps, write the story line under each of your images for clarity.
4. Use Photoshop, Lightroom, whatever you need.
5. Shoot in manual and post the technical information for each image.
Due date: March 28