1. Select one location, object, scene in a shaded area - no full sun even at this late/early hour...
2. Set your camera to the A Mode (Aperture Priority)
3. Set the Aperture to f/4
4. Starting with an ISO of 100, shoot your image/scene at every ISO your camera allows:
100, 200, 400, 800 etc. - from the lowest setting to the highest.
5. Use a tripod and shoot the same image every time.
6. Keep your images in order and open in PhotoShop.
7. Crop the images EXACTLY THE SAME - approximately 1/32 of the image
|Full image with red area to be cropped...|
8. Once you have all images cropped IDENTICALLY, create a document in Photoshop and place them side by side, labeled with ISO first, then Aperture, then Shutter Speed.
9. If you have no camera to use, either pair up with someone (both shoot separately, different subjects or each other) or borrow one of the school cameras.
10. Due Tuesday, February 3rd.